A program of fun for young children!
The next Adventure
begins Oct 5, '22!
Registration is open! See
About Avondale Adventures
Together, with church and family we strive to provide a time of fun, connection, and drawing close to God. Through weekly Bible lessons, choir, activities and dinner
children of Avondale Adventures grow in their faith and understanding of God's love.
Open to the public.
Avondale Adventures is a program of fun and learning for kids offered twice a year on Wednesday nights. In this multi-week program, children have dinner, learn about the Bible, sing as a choir, work on mission projects,
play games, do activities, and have a whole bunch of fun!
The Adventure is open to children
ages 3 years old to 5th grade. Find
out why kids come back again and again! Register soon below.
Spaces are limited.
Scroll down for details...
Ages: The Adventure is for children ages 3 years old through 5th grade.
Schedule: Wednesdays (by age)
- 3 years old to Pre-kindergarten: 5 to 6:15 PM
- Kindergarten to 5th grade: 5 to 7 PM
Dinner: Dinner is included! Children will eat first thing at 5 PM.
Dates: Weekly program, performance, and Parent's Meeting:
- The Adventure begins on Wednesday, October 5 and will be held weekly* through December 7, 2022. (*No meeting the week of Thanksgiving.)
- Mark your calendar for the children's musical performance on Sunday, December 11 at 11:15 AM!
- Attention Parents/Guardians! Come for a short meeting on Wednesday, September 28 at 5:30 PM in the Fellowship Hall.
Cost: $50 per child includes dinner
Registration: Please register each child individually. Registration links are below. September 27 is the last day. Registration is complete once forms and payment are received.
Where: at Avondale Presbyterian Church, 2821 Park Road, Charlotte, NC 28209 / 704-333-6194
PayPal, credit/debit via PayPal, or check/cash to the office (see form for details).
A PayPal link is available in the online form and below.
begins October 5, 2022!
The next Adventure......
Held Wednesday evenings
through December 7, 2022.
Registration open through September 27.